Easylib Web 6.2a Clients
- VTU National Academy For Skill Development, Dandeli
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- St Aloysius,Mangalore
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore
- BNM Institute Of Technology, Bengaluru
- St. Joseph’s College, Bengaluru
- BITM, Bellary
- BEC, Bagalkot
- RCU, Belagavi
- St Philomena,Mysore
- St. John Medical College
- APS Engineering College
- Surana College, Kengeri
- Surana College, Basavangudi
- Poorna Prajna Vidyapeet, Bangalore
Now in the last nine years, the customer base has grown to over 550+. Here is a list of latest colleges that have become our Easylib’s esteemed customers.
- Vision to inculcate the strong sense of culture,spirituality and patriotism that provides holistic development and constructive thought process which transforms the student into socially responsible and successful individuals.
- Mission is to empower our children of today;to envision the prospects of tomorrow in a sustainable, democratic, economically and educationally empowered environment.
- To better equip our students to be preeminent academically with exceptional competence in their analytical and creative approach toface all challenges.
2. Dr. R. T. THIMMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Dr. T. Thimmaiah Institute of Technology (Formerly Known as Golden Valley Institute of Technology – GVIT) was started in the year 1986 at Kolar Gold Fields by Dr. T. Thimmaiah, Ph. D., (London), IAS (Retired), as the founder President under the aegis of Golden Valley Educational Trust, with the sole purpose of imparting quality technical education.
- Vision of Nitte SOA is nothing less than being a role model in designing and translating the realizations of the full potential of Architecture, Design and Planning and its synergetic effect on all the students stake holders through all the curriculum and step-by- step evaluation of a progress by means of futuristic Architectural design development for ultimate growth and productivity that shapes our universal access to Research and Education.
- Vision in Pursuit of Excellence.
- Mission is to equip women students to become self reliant, intellectually vibrant, socially committed, spiritually orient and emotionally mature persons with critical conscience.
- A school committed to nurturing students to develop universal vision, respecting Indian values, traditions and culture and caring for the Environment & Earth.
- Instill values in the minds of pupils about our hoary culture, highlighting the quintessence of our spirituality.
- Provide quality education in tune with the latest and modern trends to motivate students for self progression in all arenas of learning.